Meetings?

Chastain, Jack (Jack)** CTR ** chastain at lucent.com
Wed Oct 6 12:46:19 CDT 1999

Next wednesday works for me - anyone else out there interested? And we still
need a place.

There is a nice small brewpub north of Pok (can't recall the name right now)
on 9 either in or just south of Hyde Park. There is also the Guided Otter in
New Paltz (that was rather nice with lots of smoke-free air to which I am
partial.) I brew my own beer, so I am rather partial to brewpubs!

I am a bit out of the bar/restaurant scene - so am a bit short of "good"
suggestions - but there have to be many. With the kids I have, it is usually
Applebees or Wendy's!

Although I am real fond of La Fonda Del Sol, I am not sure it would be the
right place for a Perl get-together!

But then, there are myriads of other good places around.