Meetings?

Walt Joyce wjoyce at bestweb.net
Wed Oct 6 11:01:42 CDT 1999

Let's meet.  Limit the meeting to those who can make it.  Find a time.  A
place.  A date.  Then add us.
No need for an official meeting until we have something to be official
about.  When we need 'official', we'll do that.  Right now, we need a
meeting.  A gathering of souls.  A connection of minds. Some food and drink
might fortify us to develop a sense of purpose. Then maybe a unit-like group
will emerge.

I suggest Thursday October 14th.  At 6pm.  Someone else can suggest a place.

- Walt Joyce