Website

Arthur Ramos Jr. aramos at sunyorange.edu
Thu Nov 4 08:37:07 CST 1999

Walt Joyce wrote:

> Is the server for the hv.pm website down?  OR is the link broken at the
> pm.org website?

Walt: I hope you don't mind that I posted this reply to the listserv.

Well, I've been in constant touch with brian d foy lately. I even gave him
a buzz,
of which he was gracious enough to return my call, to help straighten this
mess
out. First, this listserv should be up and running, you hopefully did
receive this
also had to
modify the web pages to take the camel background off of them. I slapped
some
interesting ones on them. Take a look and let me know which one you like
(or
forward any interesting backgrounds to the group for a consensus). The
password
had to be changed, so I forwarded an encrypted password using Perl's
encrypt
function. I just received an E-mail this morning that the password was
changed.
I'll be uploading the new pages as soon as I hit the send button on this
E-mail.
If there are any problems with the web site, let me know. Thanks.