Meeting

Chastain, Jack (Jack)** CTR ** chastain at lucent.com
Tue Jul 27 12:49:34 CDT 1999

Any of the days are good for me - especially next week. (Albany PM is this
week - anyone want to go??? I leave Newburgh at 1615 or thereabouts and the
Troy BrewPub has some EXCELLENT choices!)

I agree with the not to Marty that it takes about 30+ minutes from Exit 19
to Exit 17, but surely only about 5 minutes into Newburgh from there? BTW:
Is this the strange-shaped building with the green roof? I've been there -
nice place!

6:30 is really good for me as well - I would have to come up from NJ,
assuming I don't do what I am doing today and take a work-at-home day!

Finally!!