meeting

Marty Landman marty at catnmoose.com
Tue Jul 27 11:52:12 CDT 1999

Hi, I could leave home by 5:30 or thereabouts if the meeting were on
Wednesday.  That would get me there in an hour?  I'm trying to figure
out the timing... I'm 15 minutes from the Thruway at Kingston (exit 19)
so what time will the meeting be and assuming it was on Wednesday would
I make it?

Marty

--
marty at catnmoose.com       (914) 679-9348