Meeting?

Chastain, Jack (Jack)** CTR ** chastain at lucent.com
Mon Jul 19 17:31:03 CDT 1999

So far, NP is about 45 minutes from the majority of the group - of which
Marty probably can't make it anyway - of course, it is only about 15 minutes
from me, so I don't want to be seen as being lazy or anything! (Hey - I make
a bi-monthly trip to Albany PM, for chrissakes!)

I am up for just about anything - but wanted to get the discussion rolling.
I am even up for those establishments up in Woodstock Marty mentioned -
except I think he got it backwards. Its not "I can walk there from home" -
it's "I have to walk home from there"! Otherwise, I guess you didn't enjoy
yourself!

Hey - whatever, but let's get together!