Meeting?

Chastain, Jack (Jack)** CTR ** chastain at lucent.com
Mon Jul 19 13:45:27 CDT 1999

And now we are 6? (Well, maybe 5 if you are counting Abe in WDC who wants us
to think of him and raise a glass when we meet...)

Meet - ah yes, it is about that which I wish to speak.

May I suggest the Guilded Otter in New Palz as a first meeting place? I have
heard good things (although I understand the beer is wonderful, the food is
not!) about the place - and it looks big enough to hold our bulging member
list! It's also (sort of) in between our furthest members - discounting Abe
of course!

Personally, I would really like to meet you folks!