[pm-h] October Meeting Topic

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Sep 20 05:35:36 PDT 2015

The October talk looks to be a set of short talks instead of one, big
topic. At the moment, we have a confirmed introductory talk on "UTF-8
and Perl" and a potential informal show-and-tell with
CGI::Application::Dispatch and Role::Tiny.

Hopefully more topics will appear before the date.

As always, we meet on the second Thursday of the month at 7pm. In
October, we will be meeting at Hostgator, 5005 Mitchelldale.

Look forward to seeing you there.
G. Wade

PS. This does not replace the special talk by Will Braswell this coming
week.
--
Simplicity and elegance are unpopular because they require hard work and
discipline to achieve and education to be appreciated.