[pm-h] Gauging Interesting In A Potential "Activity" Social Meeting

Robert Stone drzigman at drzigman.com
Fri Jun 5 08:26:43 PDT 2015

Greetings,

How much interest would there be in doing an "activity" social meeting if
it was sponsored (i.e. free!)?  The dinners we have done in the past have
been a lot of fun, but I'm trying to find out if folks would enjoy doing
something along the lines of:

Bowling
Billiards
Mini Golf
Something else the group wants to do

The idea being we would still have plenty of time to talk about fun nerdy
things like Perl, Firefly, and <insert CPAN Module> but we'd also be
participating in something a bit different.

Feel free to suggest other ideas if you have them and please let me know if
this is an outing folks would attend.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Robert Stone