[pm-h] January Houston.pm Technical Meeting: Best Practices Gone Bad

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jan 4 20:58:28 PST 2015

The January meeting is scheduled for this Thursday (January 8) at 7pm.
We will be meeting at the cPanel offices at 3131 W. Alabama.

I will be presenting the topic "Best Practices Gone Bad". This topic
will cover some of those cases where someone applies a best practice
and things don't turn out as you might expect.

As usual, we will meet in the lobby at the parking garage level between
6:30 and 7. We'll then go up to the training room at 7pm.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Simplicity and elegance are unpopular because they require hard work and
discipline to achieve and education to be appreciated.
                                                  -- Edsger Dijkstra