[pm-h] What to do for November?

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 12:32:10 PDT 2013

Wade,

While I can't commit until the Jan/Feb timeframe, I'd like to throw my hat
in the ring to discuss Sphinx::Search and provide an introduction to using
Sphinx::XML::Pipe2 to build indexes for custom "things and stuff" (as
opposed to MySQL queries, which is natively supported) - if there is
interest, of course.

http://sphinxsearch.com/about/sphinx/
http://search.cpan.org/~jjschutz/Sphinx-Search-0.12/lib/Sphinx/Search.pm
http://search.cpan.org/~egor/Sphinx-XML-Pipe2-0.002/lib/Sphinx/XML/Pipe2.pm