[pm-h] brian d foy is live at the Houston perl mongers meeting on Youtube now.

Will Willis will.willis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 08:33:09 PDT 2013

What a great meeting!

Afterwards there was some discussion on data serializing modules. I've been
happy with storable for some time now, but the sentiment was that there
were better modules out there, and that storable had some bugs/limitations.

Can I get some recommendations on what I should be using?

Most of my use cases are pretty simple, just saving off a data structure
containing scalars, DateTime objects, etc.. for reuse at a later time. On
average 100 elements per file, but some up to 2000.

Will
Thanks, looks like this worked out very well!

Brett