[pm-h] Error 401 Authorization Required

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Thu Mar 14 19:01:00 PDT 2013

On 3/14/2013 8:09 PM, Fraser Baker wrote:
> Hi John:
> Answers to your questions are below:
> But, your second comment rang true. Updating to 5.16.2 from
> 5.10 restored ppm, and I was able to download the module I needed.
> Thanks
> Fraser

I have ActiveState v5.8.0 and ppm is working
fine.  I now have HTML-GoogleMaps installed.

I tried to upgrade a month ago and it installed,
but many of my programs were broken, or there was
some problem I couldn't easily fix, so I went
back to v5.8.0.

My next move will be to Strawberry Perl, but I
haven't blocked out the time to do that yet.

Mike