[pm-h] Request for Topics for August Houston.pm meeting

B. Estrade estrabd at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 13:14:34 PDT 2013

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Todd Rinaldo <todd at rinaldo.us> wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 1:53 PM, G. Wade Johnson <gwadej at anomaly.org>
> wrote:
> > Our next meeting is scheduled for August 8. So, it's time once again to
> > request topics or presenters.
> Everyone: please suggest topics even if you can't speak on them. It'd
> be very useful to know.

I keep threatening to do one on Redis.pm and using it for task queueing
and dumb message brokering.  I just need to commit and do it.

Want to pencil me in for the 8th? Let me know how long I'll have. I
personally like to have meetings with split talks, so maybe we could
have a second speaker on something - maybe more or less "basic"?

Brett