[pm-h] Ideas for March Meeting?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Wed Feb 27 18:00:01 PST 2013

Hi Charles,

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013 00:25:46 -0600
Charles Boyd <csboyd07 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I could give a talk about the Perl interface to Pari/GP I've been
> working on, if anybody is interested.

Sorry. I got distracted.

If no one has a major complaint, I think that would be a great topic.
Send me a title for the talk and I'll get it announced everywhere.

G. Wade

--
There will always be things we wish to say in our programs that in all
known languages can only be said poorly.             -- Alan Perlis