[pm-h] April Houston.pm Technical Meeting: App::PerlAll

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Fri Apr 6 17:48:55 PDT 2012

On Thu, 5 Apr 2012 21:11:45 -0500
"G. Wade Johnson" <gwadej at anomaly.org> wrote:

> Our own Reini Urban presents the App::PerlAll module, which simplifies
> working and testing with multiple Perl versions.
>
> We will meet at our usual location, 3131 W. Alabama (See the meetings
> page at http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html for more information and a
> map.) The presentation will begin at 7pm. You can park on the top of
> the parking garage.
>
> Someone will be available in the lobby on that level to let people in
> between about 6:40pm and 7pm.

And because I'm still not completely in sync, I should probably remind
everyone that the meeting is next Thursday, Apr. 12.

We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters
will eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the
Internet, we know this is not true.         -- Robert Wilensky, UCB