[pm-h] December Houston.pm Social meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Nov 1 20:45:40 PDT 2010

For the last few years, we've had a tradition of having a social
meeting in December instead of a technical meeting. Normally, it's
difficult to find anyone with the time to prepare for a presentation in
the middle of the holidays.

This year the meeting will be on Thursday, December 9.

At the moment, there has been no decision on a location. Does anyone
have a preference. Our last two social meeting locations were "The
Black Labrador" and "Fuddrucker's".

Opinions or alternate suggestions are welcome. We need somewhere with a
space large enough for 10-20 attendees. Outlets and wifi are
appreciated, but not required.

If you haven't  been to one of the social meetings, it's a great way to
chat with other Perl programmers in Houston. We normally talk some
Perl, some general tech, and pretty much anything else that interests
us.

I look forward to seeing many of you where ever we choose.

The competent programmer is fully aware of the limited size of his own
skull. He therefore approaches his task with full humility, and avoids
clever tricks like the plague.                    -- Edsger Dijkstra