[pm-h] January and February meetings

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 26 20:18:29 PST 2010

Well, the January meeting was a success. We had a better turnout than
we've had in quite a while. Will's presentation was well-received and
sparked quite a bit of discussion.

The February meeting in rapidly approaching, does anyone want to
volunteer to present or have a topic they would like to see?

Should we continue on the "Intro to Perl" topics?
Should we go back to our "Higher Order Perl" book study?
Something else entirely?

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, what is the
significance of a clean desk?                   -- Laurence J. Peter