[pm-h] January Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Jan 5 05:18:22 PST 2010

Next Tuesday, Will Willis will be presenting an Introduction to Perl.

We will be meeting in a new location: 3131 W. Alabama St.
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=&vps=1&jsv=196c&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=47.349227,96.152344&ie=UTF8&geocode=FT7ExQEd2fBP-g&split=0

We'll meet in the lobby on the 1st floor above the ground. Someone will
be around to let you in. Around 6:20, we'll go up to the conference
room for the meeting.

Parking is free on the second level of the parking garage. (The bottom
level will be locked at 7pm, so don't park there.)

I hope to see you there.
"I can only conclude that I'm paying off karma at a vastly accelerated
rate."                             -- Ivanova, "Points of Departure"