[pm-h] April Meeting notes

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Apr 12 05:12:31 PDT 2010

The April meeting notes are up on the houston.pm.org website.

Now, we need to find a topic for the May meeting. Before the last
meeting, I put up a list of ideas that had been suggested.

 * Getting stuff done with Perl One-Liners
 * Intro to LWP and WWW::Mechanize for Web Automation
 * Useful Core Perl modules
 * Using CPAN to avoid writing code
 * Perl Tips and Tricks

Additionally, I've had a few people asking about more introductory
talks.

What topics would be interesting to you?

No, no, you're not thinking, you're just being logical.
                                                       -- Neils Bohr