[pm-h] Can you recommend a good podcast?

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Apr 5 20:18:35 PDT 2010

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:55:17 -0500
Will Willis <will.willis at gmail.com> wrote:

> Warning: Off-topic thread!
>
> I have a decent commute to work. I'll typically fill the time with a
> podcast or two each day.
>
> What technical (or otherwise) podcasts are you listening to that you
> find enjoyable? *Don't hold back, I'm willing to try anything to mix
> up my current play list.*
>
> Below are the podcasts I listen to on a regular basis:
>
> FLOSS Weekly
> Perlcast (no longer releasing)
> Ruby on Rails Podcast
> MacBreak Weekly
> 37signals Podcast
> DH unplugged (financial)
> python411 (no longer releasing)
>

> and I'll occasionally listen to the following:
>
> This week in google
> This Week in Tech
> Linux Outlaws
> IT Conversations

Some of the above and:

Security Now
Software Engineering Radio
Sword and Laser - (SciFi/Fantasy reviews and interviews)
Maxwell's House
This week in Science
Dr. Kiki's Science Hour

Shorter commute, so less time to listen.

The computer should be doing the hard work. That's what it's paid to do,
after all.                                             -- Larry Wall