[pm-h] June Houston.pm Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jun 8 18:03:42 PDT 2008

Thanks to Mike for filling in the critical piece of information that I
left out in the meeting announcement.

This is just a reminder that this Tuesday is our next meeting. Come see
Will Willis show how to  get the most out of Emacs as your editor.

I hope to see many of you this week.

G. Wade

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 13:03:33 -0600
Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at att.net> wrote:

> G. Wade Johnson wrote:
> > Will Willis has volunteered to present about using Emacs as a
> > programmer's editor for Perl at this month's meeting. If you are
> > new to Emacs and want to see how it help you program, this is the
> > presentation for you.
> >
> > Even if you don't use Emacs, there may be some tips you can use in
> > your editor of choice.
> >
> > As usual, we will meet at the regular location: 1111 Fannin. See the
> > meetings page (http://houston.pm.org/meetings.html) for a map.
> >
> > We normally meet in the lobby between 6pm and 6:20pm and go to the
> > meeting room from there.
> >
> > Parking on the street is free after 6pm.
> >
> > See you there,
> > G. Wade
> >

> Wow - another good meeting.  I'll make an effort to attend.
> This meeting is on 6/10/08.
>

> Mike

Why do your people ask if someone's ready right before you are going to
do something massively unwise?        -- Delenn - "The War without End"