[pm-h] January Meeting

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at att.net
Wed Dec 31 04:06:41 PST 2008

Someday I plan to study data historian tools like RRDtool.
Not the round robin variety, but the linear kinds that save
all data, compressing the distant past data into tighter and
tighter time lengths (can only get hourly averages, or
daily averages, or . . . ).  The typical application is
storing thousands of chemical plant process variables
in real time and providing access to the data.

Mike