[pm-h] January meeting proposal

Robert Boone robo4288 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 18:20:59 PST 2007

For the rest of the questions I need to look at the code more.

> 3. Make test is a mess. Almost all of the tests require a jabber server to
> be present. This is making the modules tests to look very red on the
> automated CPAN testers site. Robert and Wade told me I should be
> programming
> to the interface. This sounds like a grand plan but I have no idea what it
> means :)

I was looking through the tests for Net::Jabber and Net::XMPP both use the
authors live jabber server.
I'm not sure thats the greatest idea.
I think we need to make a MockObject to replace XML::Stream. That may make
testing easier.
>From looking at the code I thing we would do this for Net::Jabber::Server.
But I could be wrong.

 There's alway Google project hosting: http://code.google.com/hosting/