[pm-h] YAPC::NA attendence

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 20 20:19:16 PDT 2007

I was at that meeting too.  It was a good one.

I feel bad about not going to YAPC here.  My work has gone
crazy.  I'm working weekends and still can't get caught up.
I was out of town 2 days last week (on business) and am
far behind.

The cost of the conference is nothing, but the cost of missing
work is fairly substantial.  Four years ago when I was off
work, the cost would be somewhat of an issue, but I would
be there.

I'm really torn, but I'd have to say I won't show this time.
Maybe in the future when I travel the country in my
5th wheel :-)

Mike Flannigan