[pm-h] June Perl Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Sun Jun 10 08:13:23 PDT 2007

I'm sorry I haven't sent out anything this month on the meeting. We
have been swamped trying to get ready for YAPC::NA. The conference is
in about 2 weeks and we are still nailing down the details.

If you aer interested in coming to the conference, don't forget to
register: http://conferences.mongueurs.net/yn2007/

For lack of a better idea, I'm going to suggest that we meet at the
Bennigan's at Kirby and 59 the way we have for the last few meetings.

The topic this time will be YAPC.

If you would just like to hear where we are in the process, come to the
meeting.

If you are planning to be at the conference and would like to volunteer
to help come to the meeting, send me email, or both.

We'll probably discuss a few other topics, but YAPC will be a big topic
this month.

Perl's grammar can not be reduced to BNF. The work of parsing perl is
distributed between yacc, the lexer, smoke and mirrors.
                                                    -- Chaim Frenkel