[pm-h] Meeting location

Mike Flannigan mikeflan at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 17:05:29 PST 2007

I finally got an answer on the U of H Clear Lake location.
We can almost certainly get a room with a fixed projector
free of charge for our meeting.  The biggest problem is
parking.  They have to jump through hoops to get us
free parking, but it might be possible.  Otherwise we have
to pay the meters for parking.  I have a feeling that we
could just park and not worry about it for at least 1
meeting.  She said they typically just make a note of
the offender for the first week or so, then ticket.

Another alternative is to park at Clear Lake High School
across the road and walk about 1,000 ft to the Delta
Building.  I think that is what I would do.

Campus map is here:
http://prtl.uhcl.edu/portal/page?_pageid=328,217631,328_217645&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTALP

I say we hold at least one meeting there - so I can
make it to one of our meetings easily.  If you agree,
give me a date and I'll set up the details.  Or I'll give
you the contact name and number.

Mike