[pm-h] August Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Aug 13 05:21:14 PDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I've been unavailable for a week (no internet, no email, no cell
phone, not even my pilot).

I just wanted to remind everyone that this month's meeting is on
Tuesday 8/14 (that's tomorrow). It's a social meeting, so we'll be
meeting at the Bennigan's at 59 and Kirby as usual.

For those of you who ordered YAPC t-shirts, I will have them with me
and I'll take cash or check.

If you would still like to order a t-shirt for me to bring to the
meeting. You need to let me know today (or before 7am tomorrow). The
shirts are $5 a piece and I have sizes from M to XXXL.

See you there.
To vacillate or not to vacillate, that is the question ... or is it?