[pm-h] Deja vu

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Thu Mar 30 17:44:31 PST 2006

As a wonderful example of coincidence in action, Paul brings up the idea of a
group project building a Sudoku Solver in Perl. (BTW, Paul, thanks for
introducing me to another addiction<shrug/> Even my little boy is getting
into them.)

Today, I received the Spring 2006 issue of the Perl Review. In it are three
articles relating to Sudoku, including both a generator and a solver.

We might need to pick another project, I think this one is soon to be done to
death. (Unless, of course, we can think of a truly unique way to solve them.)

Oh, well.
In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they're not.