[pm-h] The March Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Mar 7 16:47:00 PST 2006

Here's your monthly reminder of the Houston.pm meeting. We'll be meeting at
the regular location, the HAL-PC headquarters at 7pm next Tuesday night.

The topic will once again be the USB/Delcom VSI project. It's possible that
Paul and I will have mostly finished functionality by that point. We'll be
able to go over what has been done and get feedback from the group on what may
need to be changed.

As usual, we'll have our normal discussions and Q&A that are off-topic.

We should probably begin looking for a topic for next month.

- Do we want to run another project?
  a. If so, does anyone have any ideas on what they would like to see?
  b. Does anyone want to take the lead on a project?

- Do we want to have another lecture-type meeting next month?
  a. If so, what topic?
  b. Anyone have a topic they would like to cover?

- Would we like to have a general help session?
  a. The idea would be to bring in code that you are having problems with
     and get help from the whole group.
  b. Any volunteers to bring in code or projects?
  c. Any volunteer "experts" in parrticular areas of Perl code?

A 'language' is a dialect with an army.