[pm-h] yapc-na test site update

Jeremy Fluhmann fluhmann at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 21:00:26 PST 2006

I've uploaded to Photoshop documents to the BrazosValley.pm site.  The links
are below.  I'm hoping to get the yapc-na site to go live before Christmas
since the Call for Presentations needs to open in January.  I'll add some
more text, etc., then meet up with you guys on Tuesday to see about going
forward with the site.

http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc_logo.psd
http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc_logo_br.psd (same as above, but with a line
break between YAPC::NA and 2007.  I probably didn't need to upload this one
since it's virtually the same).

Jeremy