[pm-h] yapc bid

Jeremy Fluhmann jeremy at msc.tamu.edu
Tue Aug 1 02:17:34 PDT 2006

Jim Brandt said that they prefer to have it in POD format, so I've re-formatted it and put it up on the web.  I'll continue to update what's there as it's finalized.  I need to read through it in its entirety and check for any mistakes.  Please read through the document and let me know of any discrepancies or changes that need to be made.  I've uploaded both *.pod and *.html versions.  Feel free to look through my *.pod syntax and let me know if anything seems out of place.

http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc/yapcbid.html
http://brazosvalley.pm.org/yapc/yapcbid.pod

Thanks,
Jeremy