[pm-h] O'Reilly UG Program

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Tue Sep 27 18:48:01 PDT 2005

Well, it's now official. Houston.pm is an active part of the O'Reilly User
Group Program. Here's the official notice, I just received, with a few minor
edits. I removed the discount code so our code isn't available to just
anyone.<grin/> If you'd like to take advantage of these offers, contact me and
I'll pass it on. All my edits are marked like {{this}}.

G. Wade

Begin forwarded message: