[pm-h] Next Week's Meeting

G. Wade Johnson gwadej at anomaly.org
Mon Sep 5 10:46:46 PDT 2005

We haven't had much feedback on a meeting topic for next week.

Unless someone has a much better idea, I'm thinking of a kind of grab bag.
I'll prepare materials for a few small talks. Anyone who would like to add to
the meeting should feel free to be prepared to talk for a few minutes on a
topic of interest.

I'll try to summarize it all on the website afterwards.

The items I'm thinking of for the meeting at the moment include:

  * Group projects for Houston.pm
    - We had a decent discussion started on this and then it kind of collapsed

  * Tools for development in Perl
    - I think this would make a really good group discussion. Better than any
      single person presentation

Any takers? Any opinions?

That which does not kill me makes me stranger.         -- Larry Wall