[pm-h] Houston Digest, Vol 13, Issue 3

James Abel James.Abel at halliburton.com
Wed Dec 7 12:09:19 PST 2005

Looks like I am running ActiveState 5.8.6 on all of my machines here at
work.  Suspect the same at home.

James Abel
This e-mail, including any attached files, may contain confidential and privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any review, use, distribution, or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the intended recipient), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete all copies of this message.