[Hartford-pm] Last Wednesday Monger Meet?

Dale Ulrich daleu at owls.com
Wed Oct 27 13:37:58 CDT 2004

Sorry for not letting everyone know sooner But...

There's a meeting tonight at OWLS in Rocky Hill - 6:30 pizza, 7:00
meeting, Red Sox play-by-play available if you care.

There's talk of a group project - my vote is for the smart renamer for
directories and html links. I'll bring it up at the meeting.

Directions for all the places we meet for those who need them:

http://pm.owls.com/modules.php?name=FAQ&myfaq=yes&id_cat=1&categories=Hartford+Perl+Mongers#3

and yes it's a php site. and if you want to make it otherwise just let
me know and I'll give you access to do it.

Dale.