[Hardware-pm] Who has some tuits?

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Tue Dec 17 02:05:22 PST 2013

Robert Blackwell said:

> Hi all,
>
> I am afraid that it has become very clear I do not have the tuits to support
> a Perl Hardware group.

Isn't this a forum for /sharing/ hacks and tell about hw w/Perl projects and
such? If so, then I'd say there's no need to spend tuits on "support". :)

> If anyone has the tuits to help steward this I would be very grateful.
>
> Without someone wanting to take this on I am going to pull the plug and the
> initiative.

I think having a place to share info about projects would be cool. I like the
mailing list format for this. I don't mind quite lists (I get enough mail as
it is), but I appreciate *relevant* lists. Hardware.pm would qualify as
"relevant", even if it's a quiet/near-dormant list for some periods of time.

But that's just my opinion. :-)

- Salve (Oslo.pm)

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen