[Hardware-pm] /wave

Martin J. Evans bohica at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 29 14:20:44 PDT 2012

On 29/06/2012 20:28, Zachary Zebrowski wrote:
> In the latest raspberry pi magazine (released today), they include the
> (strange) layout present.  Also, note that the gpio portion only
> accepts 3.3 volts.  You'll need to convert up to use 5.0v devices...
>
> Still in line for my pi...
> Zak

My Raspberry Pi model B arrived today (from Farnell with a t-shirt!). It
really is a lot smaller than I thought it would be - fits in the palm of
my hand easily. Spent some time looking around for a micro usb that can
power it (needs 700mA and my android phone charger seems to be up to it)
but have not done much else as yet. Hope to play some more this weekend
although I'm picking up my Triumph Thunderbird (motorbike) from the
workshop too so if the weather is good I might be out on it instead.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Wetherby, UK