[Groningen-pm] Open Community Camp, GUADEC T-Dose and other tech events in The Netherlands

Gabor Szabo szabgab at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 00:28:01 PDT 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 11:57 PM, Henk van Oers <hvo.pm at xs4all.nl> wrote:

> On Sat, 3 Jul 2010, Gabor Szabo wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>
> Hi Gabor,
>
> Thank you for your blog :)
> http://blogs.perl.org/users/gabor_szabo/2010/06/the-dutch-sppn-helps-funding-the-promotion-of-perl.html

That's the least I can thank you for your support.

>> (If you plan to participate, you might want to coordinate
>> with other people from the Perl::Staff
>> http://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events )
>
> If you wonder who will do the Perl part (Mojolicious):
> http://search.cpan.org/~kraih/Mojolicious-0.999926/
>
> ... it's me :)

nice.

Actually as I am going through the various tech events I have collected
on the wiki of The Perl Foundation
http://www.socialtext.net/perl5/index.cgi?events
I can send all of them that are in The Netherlands and ask
Is there anyone planning to attend these events?
Give a Perl related talk?
Setup a Perl related booth?

2010.07.10-18   Open Community Camp   - Oegstgeest (near Leiden)
http://opencommunitycamp.org/site/
2010.07.26-30   GUADEC                        - The Hague
http://www.guadec.org/index.php/guadec/index
2010.11.6-7      T-Dose                            - Eindhoven
http://www.t-dose.org/

Do you know about any other interesting tech event in The Netherlands
or near-by that
could be listed there?

regards
   Gabor