[grand-rapids-pm-list] GRPM -> 20 years later

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Mon Dec 2 11:28:42 PST 2019

Good afternoon,

Matt, Steve and I were reminiscing the other day about the beginnings of
GRPM which was about 20 years ago and thought it would be fun to have a 20
years later GRPM lunch.   I threw the idea out on Twitter and Facebook and
got a little traction so it is going to be a real thing.

When: Tuesday December 10  11:30 am - 1:00 pm (come and go as you please)
Where: Pizza Hut on 44th st by US-131 (700 44th St Sw
Wyoming, MI 49509)
What: Grand Rapids Perl Mongers lunch, meet, eat and have fun
Why: cause David Hoppe is a little looney and does these things once in a
while.

Note: if you have drifted away from Perl you are still welcome we won't
judge (too much (Steve ;-) ))

Bottom line is this, lets go have a little fun geeking out and talking tech
before the end of year gets too crazy.

Please let me know if you plan on attending so I can arrange for enough
seating.  Also I can update you if the plans change.

Have a great day,

David Hoppe