[grand-rapids-pm-list] Grand Rapids Perl Mongers - Friday January 28th at 11:30am

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Wed Jan 26 11:18:54 PST 2011

When:  Friday January 28th at 11:30am
Where: "The Factory" - 38 West Fulton Suite 320
What:
We will be participating in a group coding Kata, transforming "The Factory"
into coding dojo.  The Kata practiced will be doing PragDave's Kata number
4, it may be helpful to practice, but not required.  Please bring laptop if
you have one available.  We will be practicing in pairs so do not worry if
you have no laptop.

A link to the Kata details:
http://codekata.pragprog.com/2007/01/kata_four_data_.html

Please RSVP with your pizza and pop preferences and number attending to
dave at hopasaurus.com

For more information on "The Factory" see http://workthefactory.com/

Parking information:
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=104272895292631458975.0004
75af35ad5dcb8a90f&ll=42.962547,-85.672116&spn=0.008982,0.011973&z=16

same but tiny: http://tinyurl.com/yeg5u7l

"Monroe Center 2 Ramp" looks good if you are just coming for the meeting,
the lot between Ottawa, Ionia, Louis and Monroe center features first hour
free and $1.00 per half hours after however there is no daily max.  See the
link above for more options and directions.

May be card only "Arena Area Lot 3" looks great for all day with a $3.00
daily max.  Expect it to fill up quick it is located near Fulton and Weston.

May be card only The "Ottawa & Fulton Ramp" between Ottawa, Ionia, Fulton
and Louis seems good if you will be there all day and the Arena Lot 3 is
full ($9.00 max).

Hopefully this helps, but I usually end up circling around several times,
get irritated and find the next thing I see.

Other area events of interest:

Grand Rapids Software Testers February 16th at 6:30pm
	http://groups.google.com/group/gr-testers

GrWebDev Monday, January 31st at 5:30pm
	Search for @grwebdev on Twitter for more information.

Any questions?  Feel free to email me at dave at hopasaurus.com