[grand-rapids-pm-list] Grand Rapids Perl Mongers, possible meeting February 2011

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Wed Feb 23 12:35:57 PST 2011

Perl Mongers,

This Friday would be our conventional meeting date, however we would be
missing a large portion of the group.  The Priority Health crew are working
on a special project.  We can either move the meeting to next week or we
could have a social meeting this month with proposed locations of Vitale's
on Leonard, Pizza Hut at 44th and US131 or feel free to propose another
location.

Please reply to the discuss list.

If subscribe to the digest and want an email with the final decision Friday
morning send email to dave at hopasaurus.com and I will send an update Friday
morning.

Have a great day,

David Hoppe