[grand-rapids-pm-list] September meeting anyone??

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Tue Sep 14 07:56:40 PDT 2010

Grand Rapids Perl Mongers,

There has not been a meeting in a while, but that's no reason to not have
one.  I have a few workshops I would be willing to put together if there is
interest.  There would be a miniseries starting with an introductory session
on "Modern Perl." Continuing from Modern Perl would be several sessions on
topics like Moose, Catalyst, Template Tookit, DBIx::Class, Testing, CPAN,
and debugging. That is enough to get us going till the snow melts as long as
you can tolerate me talking that much.

We were meeting on the last Friday, so September 24 would be the next
natural date, does that work for people?

Lets see if we can get GRPM active again.

David Hoppe