[grand-rapids-pm-list] Thank you for the great meeting!

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Fri Oct 29 11:11:35 PDT 2010

Thank you to Tod for presenting and everyone else for joining in the
discussion.

As a reminder and for those who chose not to join us:

Thank you to Priority Health for sponsoring the food.  Thank you to the
attendees for chipping in on the venue.

It was good to see everyone again.  Thank you to Tod for presenting a lot of
good information about Devel::Cover with details on how it was integrated
into an existing project.

It was also interesting to learn so much about buttons, quite fascinating in
fact.

We have made plans extending into 2011 here are some of the preliminary
details:

November 19, 2010 at Priority Health (pending reservation)  David Hoppe
presents ??? watch the list for details.

December 30, 2010 (Thursday) Social meeting at a restaurant, with proposed
round table discussion on "Real World Perl" discuss what you use Perl for at
work, life and play.  This meeting may be a later meeting (with the idea
being skip work the rest of the year), be sure to watch the list for
details.

January 28, 2011 at The Factory - Real time Kata practice.  We will work
either as a group or in pairs to run through a Kata.  This will be great way
to kick off the year.

I am planning on a little earlier notice for next month, I think that will
help pull a few more people in.

Have a great weekend,

David Hoppe