[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perl Puzzle!

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Fri Oct 10 10:58:10 PDT 2008

Yes.  The assumption was that >=0 and gr 0 will be true in all cases.  I
found a case where you get on ok, one error ...

--matt heusser

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:53 AM, <grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org> wrote:

> Oh, *different* results.  That's what I get for copying Matt's tests
> and expecting that I should make them both pass.
>
> So, the infamous 0E0 is not an answer to the puzzle, but the empty
> string is.  I won't spoil the answer, but I still don't think Ed has
> heard the response he was looking for :)
>
> Any more guesses?
>
> --Jason Porritt
>
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 1:13 PM,  <grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org> wrote:
> > Forgot how anonymous this list is.
> >
> > I posted the reply about symbols and puntuation in the puzzle.
> >
> > Bruce in Midland, MI
> >

> > grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org wrote:
> >
> > (Reminder, our mailing list has "From:" address masking turned on. Unless
> > you type your name or include a signature line, we don't know who you
> are!)

Matthew Heusser,
Blog: http://xndev.blogspot.com

General, you are listening to a machine.  Do the world a favor and don't act
like one. -- Dr. Stephen Falken, "War Games", The Movie