[grand-rapids-pm-list] No August Meeting - but 2 in Sept??

Ed Eddington ed.eddington at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 05:50:48 PDT 2007

Just a reminder of the Perlmongers lunch meeting tomorrow 11:30AM at
Priority Health. We have Jonathan Rockway from Chicago speaking on "Catalyst
Basics" - a web application framework written in Perl (see below or our
website for details - yes, the website: http://grand-rapids.pm.org/).
Jonathan will provide an introduction to Catalyst as well as answer these
and other questions:

 - Compare/Contrast Catalyst to Ruby on Rails.
 - When is Catalyst a good fit, when is it not?
 - How well can Catalyst be integrated with existing web apps?

Please RSVP for free pizza lunch. Hope to see you there!

Also, there has been discussion of trying to move Andy's talk (Fri, Sep 28
5:30PM) to another night of the week. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you,
Ed Eddington
GR Perlmongers - http://grand-rapids.pm.org
ed.eddington at priorityhealth.com