[grand-rapids-pm-list] Things you may not know about Perl

Ed.Eddington at priorityhealth.com Ed.Eddington at priorityhealth.com
Mon Oct 1 06:59:49 PDT 2007

Thanks again Andy for making the long trip to GR and sharing your Perl knowledge. We appreciate it!

For those of you who missed Andy on Friday (uh, most of you), you definitely would have learned something. Andy knows a LOT of cool things about Perl. Perhaps we can share a few of the things we learned at the next meeting.

Ed Eddington
GR Perlmongers

On 9/27/07 11:52 AM, "Andy Lester" <andy at petdance.com> wrote:

On Thu, Sep 27, 2007 at 11:46:40AM -0400, Ed Eddington (ed.eddington at gmail.com) wrote:
> Just a (last minute) reminder of the Perlmongers meeting we have arranged
> for tomorrow. Again, note that the time of this meeting as been moved until
> after normal work hours at 5:30PM. I hope you are able to attend!
>
>    Andy Lester - "Things you may not know about Perl"

A little follow-up: This meeting will be about what YOU want to know
about.  I'm going to present a list of cool stuff about Perl (currently
at about 25 topics) and will talk about as many of them as possible.

Hope to see you there!

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance