[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perlmongers Friday

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Thu Nov 29 20:30:22 PST 2007

Ed,
Sorry I can't make the meeting.  I'm in Missouri and it looks like a real
'interesting' drive home weather wise.   ;-)
I would greatly appreciate any handouts that are available - you can email
it, or I could pick it up at the next meeting.
Thanks,
-Bill.

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
Sent by:
grand-rapids-pm-list-bounces+bill_raterink=spartanstores.com at pm.org
11/29/2007 04:50 PM
Please respond to
grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org

grand-rapids-pm-list at pm.org
cc

Subject
Re: [grand-rapids-pm-list] Perlmongers Friday

Our meeting will be this Friday Nov 30, 11:30-1:00 at the Priority Health
Conference Center room C. We will have free pizza lunch and a few
Lightning Talks:

Perl::Critic - Critique Perl Source Code for Best Practices (
http://search.cpan.org/~elliotjs/Perl-Critic-1.080/lib/Perl/Critic.pm)
Moose - A complete modern object system for Perl 5
Perl 5.10 - What's new?

We also need to prepare for elections at the next meeting.

PLEASE RSVP by 10AM so I can order enough Pizza!!

Thanks,
Ed Eddington
President - GR Perlmongers