[grand-rapids-pm-list] destination?

Ed Eddington ed.eddington at gmail.com
Thu May 24 11:05:36 PDT 2007

Priority Health's Conference Center at East Beltline and Leonard St.
It is on the North side of Leonard, just West of E. Beltline in the
old Funeral Home building, parking is available behind the building.
Please use the entrance from Leonard Street.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=3111+Leonard+St+NE,+Grand+Rapids,+MI+49525+(Priority%20Health%20Conference%20Center)&spn=0.016144,0.039312&hl=en