[grand-rapids-pm-list] Perlmongers Meeting Next Friday May 25

Ed Eddington Ed.Eddington at priorityhealth.com
Fri May 18 07:40:40 PDT 2007

The meeting is ON!

The May Perlmongers meeting will take place next Friday at Priority Health. We will be holding a "planning lunch" where we will be going over options for upcoming meetings. If you are interested in helping select future events, venues or dates, bring your ideas and suggestions (and appetite) to Priority Health next Friday:

Friday, May 25 @ 11:30AM - 1:00PM
Priority Health Conference Center
3111 Leonard St NE - Grand Rapids MI 49525
(Just west of intersection of Leonard & E. Beltline.)

Please RSVP for free pizza lunch (donated by Priority Health).

This will be an informal meeting. I will go over the topics and speakers we have at our disposal and open the discussion. Our goals are to flush out topics of interest, line up a few events for the coming months and organize a pool of speakers and venues. I hope you can make it.

Events on the table include:

    Matt Heusser: Intro to Perl
   Andy Lester: Things you may not know about Perl
    Jonathan Rockaway: Catalyst

If you can't make the meeting, please drop me a line with a suggestion of a topic you'd like to see, a topic you like to speak on, a venue we might use, a time you'd like to meet, favorite pizza topping, etc.. Your thoughts are appreciated!

Sincerely,

Ed Eddington
President GR Perlmongers
email: ed.eddington at priorityhealth.com